All I want for Christmas is…

Courtesy of Amy Sukserm

If you’re having trouble finding a gift for your best friend, sibling or even your significant other, don’t worry we got your back. The Bite has made this list of everything you need to check off this holiday. This list has everything from your silly gifts, to the gifts everyone wants. Try not to buy all of these gifts for yourself!

Gifts to buy your best friend

• Metal Photo Clip Display ($10) – Give this to your best-friend so they can hang up the best photos of you two together to remember forever.
  • Beyoncé Tee Shirt ($30) – Because who doesn’t love Beyoncé!
  • S’Well Water Bottle ($35) – For that one friend who’s always stealing your water or asking for money to buy a drink.

Gifts to buy your siblings

• Sister Wishbone Necklace ($48) – The perfect, cute gift to give to your sister for her to wear or for you to steal.
  • Elizabeth and James Mini Rollerball Set ($25) – This gift set is perfect for you and your sister, not only are the scents great, but it was created by the famous Olsen sisters.
  • Holiday Hotline Bling Sweater ($18.50) – What brother doesn’t want to practice his Hotline Bling dance in a Drake holiday sweater?
  • The Big Bad Book of Bill Murray ($14) – Not only is this book hilarious, but it’s written by the funniest person ever, Bill Murray. Get to know the legend Bill Murray as he takes you through his life from where he began to where he is know as a famous actor.

Gifts for your significant other

• Perfume Sets – You can never go wrong with an easy perfume set for the one you love.
  • Chipotle Gift Cards – If you get sick of your partner asking to pay for their food, this gift is perfect to save money and go to Chipotle.
  • Solar Bear Tickets – This is the perfect gift to get your sports-loving other and the tickets are also a reasonable so you can still save some money for other gifts on this list.

Gifts to ask Santa for

• Swagway Hoverboard ($399.99) – I know this might be kind of on the expensive side, but who doesn’t want to look like Marty McFly from Back to the Future?
  • Mini Fire Extinguisher ($20) – Just in case your hoverboard blows up.

Secret Santa gifts that won’t break the bank

• Kanye West Saint Candle ($10) – Want to increase Kanye West’s ego? Buy this unscented white wax candle that can burn a Kanye scent for up to 80 hours.
  • Andy Dwyer Framed Quote ($18) – “I have no idea what I’m doing, but I know I’m doing it really really well.” You might recognize these inspiring words spoken by Andy Dwyer from “Parks and Recreation.”  You can have this quote framed and hung in your room so you can look up at it each day and think of Andy Dwyer.
  • Celebrity Head Stickers ($12) – Show off your love for your favorite celebrities with these fun stickers. The sticker set includes the classic crying Kim Kardashian face, Ryan Gosling and James Franco.
  • Home Golf Set ($20) – Become a Pro-Golfer with this easy at home golf game. You can play anywhere whether it’s in the office, bedroom or even on the toilet.