“Kevin Hart: What Now?” Review

Kevin Hart: What Now? Review
Courtesy of IMDb

Known for his short height and hilarious jokes, Kevin Hart is one of the world’s most well-known comedians. Hart’s career first launched with movies including “Along Came Polly” and “The 40-Year-Old Virgin.” Since then, he has starred in many television shows and movies and has performed stand-up comedy.

Most recently, Hart’s fifth stand-up comedy movie has been released titled “Kevin Hart: What Now?,” which is a movie based off of his stand up tour from 2015. Filmed in Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Hart had a sold-out show and was the first comedian to ever headline in a stadium show.

The movie begins with a parody scene from the “James Bond” movie series. It is filmed in a casino and has many cameos including Halle Berry, Ed Helms and Don Cheadle. With this scene alone, a humorous tone is set for the entire movie.

As soon as Hart takes the stage, the audience bursts into loud applause and cheering. Filmed in Hart’s hometown, Hart was ecstatic to have his movie filmed in Philadelphia. Hart covered everything ranging from airports to being a father and everything in between. Hart’s short stature is not evident during his stand up comedy due to his larger than life personality and his amazing delivery of jokes.

It’s quite obvious to all that Hart’s jokes are amusing, but my favorite part about the comedian is how he delivers his jokes. His facial expressions, body language and tone of voice really keep the crowd entertained for the entire show.

“Kevin Hart: What Now?” is by far my favorite of Hart’s stand up comedy movies, and I would definitely recommend this movie to all of Hart’s fans.