Best dressed of the 2018 Grammy’s

AMBER RAMPERSAUD, BITE WRITER

The red carpet walkers at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards either dressed to impress, or dressed a mess; There was no in-between this year. However, all celebrities teamed up to wear one very special accessory, a white rose. The rose was worn to support The Times Up movement which supports those who have experienced sexual abuse, harassment, or assault at the workplace. These are some of the best looks from the 2018 Grammy Awards.

At her first Grammys Award show ever, SZA is stunning in her Versace dress. Paired with her white rose, her dress features flowing tulle bell sleeves, an intricately and beautifully beaded bodice, and thigh high slits. Shining SZA had a gorgeous star-like glow to her with her natural makeup and hair look. The new artist flew in her grandma and mom who narrate various tracks on her album “Ctrl,” for the show. Despite her flawless fit, SZA lost all five of her nominations.

Hailee Steinfeld stole the show with her Grammys look. Along with her sleek white dress with a middle slit by Alexandre Vauthier, Steinfeld sported some knee high purple, metallic boots. Her sun-kissed glow, blue eyeshadow, effortless waves,and clear gloss made for a very mermaid-esque look. Even with a minimalist dress, her accessories and makeup added a gorgeous pop. Even though she did not win her nomination, Steinfeld told fans to get ready for a new album this coming year.

Lana Del Ray owned the red carpet with her custom Gucci gown. Channeling Hedy Lamarr with this heavenly look, Lana’s nude gown featured glittering star beads all over, shoulder pads studded with gorgeous crystals, and a beautiful halo headpiece dripping with more crystals. Lana paired the stunning dress and white rose with silver platform shoes, and a long diamond necklace for added shimmer. Her 20’s inspired cat eye and natural makeup made her look even more authentic to Hedy Lamarr.

SaveSave