Bruno Mars Concert

This past weekend, fans got a chance to “Uptown Funk” it up and sport some “24 Karat Magic” at the Bruno Mars concert.The highly anticipated concert at the Amway was jam packed as people rushed to get a good spot in line for snack and exclusive merchandise.

Before Bruno Mars opened with a fan favorite from his new album, “Finesse,” R&B artist Jorja Smith opened with some of her original and throwback songs. These included “Doo Wop” by Lauryn Hill, “Ready or Not” by the Fugees, and other popular R&B 90’s songs. It was the perfect opening to set the tone for the rest of the night.

The crowd went wild as Bruno entered the stage with his Hooligans. He was wearing a jersey similar to ones in his concert merchandise collection, some old school Nikes and a gold chain. The stage was colorful with a 90’s club vibe, that slowed down time. The modern touch of fireballs and big gold fireworks inside the arena brought Bruno’s next song “24K Magic” to life.

Every song that Bruno sang sounded like it was straight from the track and his voice was unreal. The dancers on the stage made the performance fun and engaging, especially when seated closer to the stage. He sang nine songs from his new album “24K” along with some old hits from the beginning of his career like “When I was Your Man,” “Treasure,” “Marry You,” and more. All of his songs hyped up the crowd and there wasn’t a dull moment during the concert.

The concert finished with old hit “Locked Out of Heaven,” before the audience called Bruno back for an encore. Bruno’s final song was “Uptown Funk,” which ended the concert on a fun and lively note.