Floridian venues are looking to heat up in 2015

Along with New Year’s resolutions, 2015 is bringing Florida the biggest names in music.  Some of the major artists coming to Florida include Luke Bryan, Maroon 5, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea and Taylor Swift. Some of these concerts may not be for a while, but these big names and sell-out prone arenas will make this Florida’s biggest year in music yet.

Luke Bryan, one of the biggest names in country music, will be performing at the Amway Center this February.  This 2014 top country artist will be in town on Feb. 19 and 21 for his “That’s My Kind of Night” tour.  Bryan will be accompanied by Dustin Lynch, a young country singer, and Randy Houser, a veteran in the country world.

Not only will Febuary bring one of the biggest names in country music, but also one of the biggest pop bands, Maroon 5.  Although the concert will be in Tampa, a true fan won’t mind the short trip.  The Feb. 25 stop will be one of many on the band’s world tour after its release of the 5th album, V.  We can be sure that the band will be performing some of its newest hits like “Animals.” But, the real question is if we will be hearing some of the old favorites from its 2002 album Songs About Jane.

Last year saw the rise of the young and now very famous Ariana Grande.  This pop singer will be coming to Orlando on March 26 at the Amway Center.  Grande’s concert is sure to be filled with lots of energy and several of her hit songs from her 2013 album Yours Truly and her most recent album My Everything.

One of Ariana Grande’s biggest songs “Problem” is popular not only for Grande’s high notes, but also for the rap by the next big artist rolling into town, Iggy Azalea.  Iggy Azalea, famous for her hip-hop and rap, will be performing at the Amway Center on May 15.  All those who are going can expect her usual eccentric dance moves and whimsical outfits.

Taylor Swift has come to Orlando several times, and Swift has sold out each time in a matter of minutes.  That’s why the decision to skip over Orlando and instead go to Tampa is truly baffling, but Tampa is not too far of a trek.  Swift’s 1989 tour is sure to be an exciting one since her release of several hit songs.   If you often find yourself rocking out to “Blank Space” or “Shake It Off” in the car, then make plans to see Swift when she comes into town on Oct. 31.