New this November

Courtesy of Moxie
Alessia Cara poses for her new album.

If you’re looking for some new tracks to add to your playlist, then your wait is almost over!  November is looking like one of the biggest months for new album releases so far this year, with five new albums from some major names in the music industry being released in the next week.  All five of these artists have given their fans a glimpse of what to expect with one or two early releases.  These teasers have been quite successful; let’s just hope the rest of the songs on the albums can keep up.

Purpose

Justin Bieber’s highly anticipated fifth album will be released on November 13th.  We can expect more techno beats, judging on the early releases of “What Do You Mean,” “Sorry” and “I’ll Show You.”  “What Do You Mean” was released late July and quickly became one of the biggest hits of the summer with its fast tempo and easy to sing along to lyrics.  “Sorry” and “I’ll Show You” came out more recently and have quickly climbed to the top of the charts.  You can look for artists like Skrillrex and Halsey to be featured in the new album release Friday.

I’m Comin Over

Chris Young is quickly becoming a star in the country world, ever since his May release of “I’m Comin Over.”  “I’m Comin Over” is the perfect love song with its slow tempo and his passionate voice.  Young has released three other songs in preparation for his November 13th album release of I’m Comin Over.  Most of the songs so far have been on the slow side, which has me wondering if that will be the tone of the rest of the album or if Young will be mixing it up.

Made in the A.M.

One Direction’s new and maybe last album comes out November 13th.  While the band’s break may cause some tears from the dedicated Directioners, at least they’ll have 17 new songs to listen to on repeat.  Of these 17, 7 are already available to listen to.  “Drag Me Down” is probably the most popular of the bunch with an upbeat sound that will have you dancing in no time.

Know-It-All

You may recognize the name Alessia Cara from her hit song, “Here.”  If you were as obsessed with that song as I was, then you can be looking forward to her new album Know-It-All, which similarly to the other albums, is coming out on November 13th.  Cara’s early release, “Wild Things,” is just as catchy as “Here” and really shows off her voice.

25

Adele is finally releasing a new album on November 20th.   She set the scene with her new song, “Hello.”  Similar to many of her old songs, “Hello” features strong vocals as well as slow and steady beats.  Adele’s known for her soulful sound and lyrics, which is exactly what is expected on 25.