Coral Skies Festival set to bring indie bands to Florida in October

COURTESY OF CORAL SKIES FESTIVAL

The thousands of music fans suffering from post concert depression brought on by Tampa’s Big Guava Festival need not despair—the next indie festival, Coral Skies, is already set for October 25 in Tampa and October 26 in West Palm Beach.

Following Big Guava’s success (check out our coverage here), it’s only fitting that Live Nation has announced the follow-up festival for the fall. Coral Skies will have two stages, 12 alternative indie bands, a 40+ “food trucktopia” and a garden of art.

For those who experienced last year’s Coastline Festival, Coral Skies is shaping up to be pretty much the same thing. If Coastline was anything to judge by (find our coverage here), Coral Skies definitely should not be missed.

According to the festival’s Twitter page, they’ll be announcing the line-up soon. This year’s lineup has big shoes to fill following last year’s, which included Passion Pit, Two Door Cinema Club, Matt and Kim, and The Neighbourhood.

We’ll keep you updated as information begins to roll out about Coral Skies—make sure you’re reading so you don’t miss your opportunity to snag the first round of tickets!