Taylor needs to take her own advice

Taylor Swift is slowly becoming a serial dater and taking over Hollywood.

Taylor Swift is probably the most notorious heartbreaker in Hollywood today. She has had at least ten public relationships in the last few years, most have ended up as material for her songs.
Taylor Swift has made her way to the top of the music industry while somehow maintaining relationships with various lovers throughout the years. Swift is now becoming known as a serial dater and everyone should be wary of her. Her latest infatuation was Harry Styles from One Direction.

Swift rarely exercises discretion in her lyrics. Swift’s sentimental song, “Back to December” is supposedly about Taylor Lautner and how she wishes she could have cared for him more.
“Dear John” is most likely about John Mayer. Mayer was rather hurt by Swift’s song against him because he said it embarrassed him. Swift responded by saying that it was “presumptuous” for Mayer to conclude that the song was about him. Swift claims that she is never obvious with her songs, but for the most part we are able to guess who they’re about. Taylor Swift seems to be dating guys just so she can have new material for her songs. Swift’s serial dating is becoming a habit, and most people are frowning upon it. It has become tiring to hear who Taylor’s new boy toy is, and honestly nobody cares. I’ve begun to expect my pet goldfish’s life to last longer than Swift’s newest relationship.
Swift is only hurting herself and others if she dates in order to gain new material for her music. Her various lovers will be hurt because they’re seen as nothing more than objects that she uses to make her next single. In the long run, Swift is hurting herself because eventually no one will consider dating her.
Swift has dated several hotties in Hollywood, but just recently she has received flock for it. It all began when Swift began publicly dating Harry Styles. The members of One Direction are the latest teen sensations, and many fans are protective over who the band members date.
In early December, Swift and Styles were seen flirting on the set of The X Factor. It didn’t take long for Swift to receive hate over Twitter and other social media. Are Swift’s used-to-be fans hating on her because she had taken claim on their latest celebrity crush, or does Taylor seriously need to take a break from dating? “I think that she’s annoying because she acts guilt-free, but she’s actually a homewrecker,” said angry sophomore Taylor Johnson.
Almost everyone has at least one celebrity crush whom they are extremely protective over. If you imagine your celebrity crush being hurt by a serial dater who was only using him, wouldn’t you be angry too? That’s why so many people have become enraged at Swift for dating Styles. There are so many girls who are obsessed with Styles, and they don’t want to imagine him dating a girl who is most likely only looking for inspiration for her next record.
In an interview, Swift was asked why anyone would want to date her if they know that she’ll just end up writing awful songs about them. Swift replied, “If guys don’t want me to write songs about them, they shouldn’t do bad things!” However, in every relationship that Swift has been in, has it always been the guy’s fault? Even though we haven’t been involved in the relationships, nor do we know everything that has occurred; we sometimes wonder if Swift was the cause of the breakup. According to Cambio, a celebrity gossip site, Styles broke up with Swift because she was too controlling. “She needs to stop pretending that it’s the guys fault and that she is innocent because clearly she is pyscho,” stated sophomore Mimi Eliscu.
There are certain people who want Swift to continue dating all of Hollywood because they enjoy her music. Where will Swift draw inspiration from if she ever does settle down with a long term lover? Many people believe that Swift relies on these heartbreaking relationships in order to write her next hit single.
“I think that to some degree she dates people just for the sake of dating someone, and we all know how that’s turned out for her,” joked sophomore Sarina Sutton. “Once she finds someone she actually likes, she’ll probably just keep writing music about what she’s feeling in general.”
Maybe Swift should just take her own advice and lay off of the guys for a while.

However, if she wants to make a new album, that probably won’t happen. Since Harry Styles recently ended his relationship with Swift, maybe the anger will die down, and Swift will be able to return to her normal routine and find herself a new piece of man candy.

So who’s next?

Who do YOU think is on Taylor’s Hot list?

Hunter Hayes: 58%

Justin Bieber: 8%

Niall Horan: 8%

Cody Simpson: 8%

Zac Efron: 18%