Meet your student body

Ellie Claire Gordon

Scott Fisher: Student Body Treasurer

Motto: Not sure if this is a motto, but one of my favorite quotes is, “How you do anything is how you do everything,” from T. Harv Eker.  Essentially, it means that you should put maximum effort into everything you do, because you are always creating a habit, whether it’s a good one or a bad one.

Last seen: Practicing the powderpuff routine

Goals for the year: Support Trinity in every way I can. That means going to every home football game I can make it to, and also trying to go to other sporting events to root for my fellow classmates. Before we know it, we are going to be sitting up on the stage for graduation before going our separate ways.

Favorite Grille item: It’s all overpriced, but I think I have to go with the Saint Sub.

My ideal Trinity: I would get rid of the dress code and make every day a casual day.

Favorite Trinity memory: The Powderpuff game is my favorite memory from Trinity.  The Class of 2015 obviously did quite well last year, and being a cheerleader made the experience all the more enjoyable.  Painting the rock is another great tradition that Trinity has.

Advice from a Saint: Find something you love and immerse yourself in it.  Work hard in school, but more importantly; just find balance in your life.

Kobe Eichelberger: Student Body Secretary

Height: Tall

Motto: Have fun and try not to be stress out

Also known as:  Ike, Kob, Kobé

Goals for this year: “I really want each grade to come together and attend more school events.”

Favorite Grille item: Pizza

My ideal Trinity: Bring mock assembly back.

Favorite Trinity memory: Junior Powderpuff

Advice from a Saint: Enjoy your time in high school and come together as a school

Isobel Mohyeddin: Student Body Vice President

Height: 5’2”

Motto: Liberté. Egalité. Fraternité

Also known as: Iso, Hobbit, SBVP

Last seen: Sprinting the 100m at Track Districts

Goals for this year: Make everything count. We are working towards getting students to be more actively involved in keeping the campus looking good! We have plans to make cleaning up the quad an advisory cup activity, so you can earn more points by helping around the campus. This is my last year in high school, so I want to make sure I do everything on my bucket list to make my high school experience really memorable.

Favorite Grille Item: Bacon

My Ideal Trinity: Ease up on dress code. Are sweaters really that immodest?  OR Change the bell sound to the “WOOHOO” from Song 2 by Blur

Favorite Trinity memory: My French class freshman year

Advice from a Saint: Try everything you can! Don’t be afraid to try a new sport or hobby. They are not only a great way to make new friends but also learn more about your personal interests. Try to support your friends at their game or performance and make some memories!

Nicholas McKenzie: Student Body President

Height: Also tall

Motto: “Whatever it takes.”

Last seen: Splashing away on Trinity’s varsity swim team

Goals for this year: I would love to see the student body take pride in Trinity and try to keep it as clean and organized as possible. I plan to get involved with as much as possible and not let the little things bother me.

My ideal Trinity: Make the dress code optional, i.e. no dress code (I just want to wear sandals to school).

Favorite Trinity memory: Having a little brother is an awesome and unique experience that allows the seniors to leave their mark and to become leaders. Bennet O’Connor ‘21 is my awesome little brother.

Advice from a Saint: Your time at Trinity goes faster than you think; don’t wish away it away. Chances are after you graduate you will realize how special Trinity is.