Your summer bucket list is here

Amy Lowndes

Do you know what you’re going to do this summer? Don’t just sit around and watch your friends post their exciting summer adventures on social media. Here are a few activities that are a must if you want to have a summer full of fun. Snap a few instagram-worthy pictures and all you friends will be jealous.

1. Take a road trip

Sometimes the journey is even better than the destination. Find some friends and jump in a car. The possibilities are endless.

2.  Movie Marathon!

Put on your pajamas and wrap yourselves in cozy blankets. You could watch a whole series of a television show or binge all of the Harry Potter movies.

3.  Go to a concert

Pair this with a road trip, and you will be set. You will be left with memories that will last you a lifetime.

4.  Bonfire

Grab your marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. Sitting around a bonfire with some of your closest friends is enough to make any night epic.

5.  Throw a dance party

Dancing is one of the best ways to let loose. The perfect combination of music and lighting will be perfect for a fabulous snapchat post.

6.  Go fresh fruit picking

Picking fruit is a fun activity and will add spunk your summer diet. You can even take your yummy selections and try your hand at baking.

7.  Scuba diving

This is both breathtaking and a good opportunity to get some exercise. Not to mention the pictures will be fantastic. Combine this will a road trip down to the keys and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

8.  Sailing

Be a captain for a day and set sail on an adventure on an intercostal. Take this time to catch some rays, but don’t forget the sunscreen.

9.  Go on a major shopping spree

So maybe it’s not a rainy day, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spend all the money you’ve been saving up.

10.  Go on a picnic

Get a group of your friends to bike to a shaded area or a park and enjoy the delicious lunch that you packed.